OAug 27, 2013
Things crossed off my Life List
- Went River rafting on the Tuolume River in Yosemite & Kern River (way less scary)
- Wrestled an alligator!! (Just kidding, I just sat on him for a picture)
- Deep Sea Fishing!!
- Went to a game at Dallas Cowboy Stadium.
- Visited The Gatun Locks Panama Canal
- Took a limo tour of Washington DC
- Participated in the beer olympics for a charitable cause.
- Played on Bourbon Street in Nola!
- Went on a hot air balloon ride.
- Rode in a bob sled on an Olympic track (big fat WOW on this one)
- Visited Pikes Place Fish Market in Seattle.
- Attended our favorite football team playing away from home- Steelers @ Raiders (wearing Sour Steelers shirts, livin on the edge Lol)
- Got a henna mustache while in Mexico (don’t ask)
- Swam with stingrays in Grand Cayman
- Watched the sunrise from the Haleakala volcano crater in Maui and then biked down (crazy adrenaline high)
- Snorkeling in Cabo & Maui
- Visited the Bonzai Pipeline in Oahu North Shore ( hopefully again & again)
- Took ski lessons in Vail (will most likely be taking them again somewhere)
- Went to a broadway show- Wicked
- Ate lunch at Kensington Market in Toronto, Ontario
- Attended a self development retreat (I highly recommend it)
- Swam with Whale Sharks off the coast of Isla Mujeres (WOW)
- Stayed overnight in a Mayan Village near Playa del Carmen on the reset of the Mayan Calendar 12-23-2012, complete with a sweatlodge ceremony, our own Shaman & swimming in a Cenote.
- Visited the Mayan ruin Coba near Tulum, Mexico
- Went on a rain forest & banana plantation tour in Costa Rica
- Went to Nine Mile Jamaica where Bob Marley is… in the few months following I seen Ziggy Marley- (The Roxy in West Hollywood) Damien, Stephen & Julian Marley at the Hollywood Bowl… It’s kind of my mission to see all of the Marley family I can Live!!
- Wine tasting in Santa Ynez Valley (one of my favorite places in the world is here)
- Learned how to make SUSHI!!! 🙂
- Went to the top of CN Tour and lied on the glass bottom floor (couldn’t stand! Thank GOD it was to windy to do the Edge walk)
- Toured Castle Loma in Toronto
- Niagra Falls on the Canadian side- Rode the Maiden of the Mist to the bottom of the falls of course.
- Took the VIP Tour at Universal Studios (worth every penny)
- Whale watching in kayaks- Maui
- Visited Pearl Harbor
- Went to the top of the World Trade Center
It was hard to not read your articles. I found it on google+, youReply
should be proud of you quality.